Wednesday 20 June 2012

Twelve




Twelve months ago I wrote this post. I asked if people wanted to join me in my journey as I turned Twelve around.

Then the Mars Bar power lifestyle caught up with me, and I had to learn to slow down.

I'm getting there, & hope you wont mind if I show you the changes. It's been a slog at times & I still have the 'room of doom to tackle', but its also been fun, creative, fulfilling and the changes are working for the family as well as me.

Twelve is looking good. I'd love to share it with you.

Lx

7 comments:

  1. love to share, and totally understand.

    When we moved into this house it was brand spakin' new, and starting from scratch sounds like a lot of fun, but it takes years to get it feeling and looking like 'home'.

    10 years down the line, we're still making changes, but we're getting there.

    We have the craft room to set up, and at least two other rooms are earmarked for repainting. But it does feel like home now.

    messy home.For the past week or so, I've started work on decluttering and tidying, a 'deep clean' I'm calling it. I've let things slip and feel the house is a mess!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to looking and learning. Its amazing sometimes how things that initially knock you sideways and fill you with dread turn out to be OK and lead to brighter and better things. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to it very much.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to it very much too. and when you've done your room of doom will you tell me how you did it, so I can do mine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our house alterations/renovations have been going on for an age - I'm looking forward to seeing your results

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes please, can I pop along for the ride too? I can't wait to see more of Twelve and the journey it has been on, and indeed seeing what the future holds.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. more more more please lovely blog x

    ReplyDelete