1. How the time has flown since my last post - 31 days ago.
2. The 10 year old has completed all 7 Harry Potter Books
3. Suprise & Delight at finding the Earagon Books for £1.99 (thankyou Louise for pointing me in the direction of them)
4. I have discovered the delights of Saturday morning shopping with Tea & Toast in a cafe with my 7 year old, and having the time to sit & listen to whatever is foremost in her mind.
5. I drove to Barnsley (3 times!) for a 3 day communication course. Okay, this is huge for me, I don't like driving to new places, especially motorway driving. I had to be Very, Very, brave....
6. I survived being videoed with an actor for a role play session during the course (inner thespian truly released).
7. We've had glorious sunshine here in Derbyshire, and oh how the first blast of spring sunshine lifts the soul!
8. First picnic tea of the Summer
9. The ice cream van starting its round again - Its been calling for 10 years & heralds summer arriving. That's 4 99's with sauce & sprinkles please...
10. Rediscovering Marmalade on toast. A forgotten pleasure.
11. Having our first barbeque of 2011 (eating indooors though)
12. Spring bulbs flowering in the Sunshine
13. Spring flowers & Shadows
14. Lemon Easter Cupcakes
15. Steaming Coffee in New Mugs (Note to self - I drink too much Coffee when tired or overwhelmed with juggling)
16. From a favourite shop
17. Realising its good to take time out to just to potter in some of my favourite places, especially after an hour of dental treatment & a very numb mouth!
18. Created Gallery's new Premises.
19. Trying not to laugh at the 7 year old as she tries to bond by discussing cars with her big brother - She likes 'Spaghetti Veyrons'.
20. Breathing a sigh of relief at Parents Evening - Phew, a teacher who gets my son.
21. Choosing Curtain Fabric for our bus (we went for the red & blue on the left).
22. Legless Barbies
23. Chocolate Maderia Cake - 4 pints, 2.5 hours to bake
25. Red Nose Day Silly Socks - Dare I admit that I glued the pom poms on whilst my daughter was wearing insitu - with a glue gun? It wasn't till she quietly mentioned how warm it was that I realised the glue had slightly seeped through her socks. My daughter has had her first leg wax.....
26. Red Nose Day Cookies for the 10 year old.
27. Finally after over a year (seriously), taking 5 minutes to glue & fix the bed angel. One happy small person.
28. Smug smile to self at the double headed tulips from the village green grocers.
29. And big excitment at finding Parrott Tulips in the Grocers a week later.
30. Seeing our bus being transformed from this....
31. To this....
Thinking about the adventures we hope to have in him as a family
Umm I think that was 32 things!
Life has been busy, & sometimes its easy to forget the pleaure in the day to day ordinary things, as well as taking pleasure in the extraordinary.
Hope you have all had a good 30 days, and thankyou so very much for your lovely comments you left on my last post - I hope to get back to you all soon.